Basically, like many other stores, Best Buy is facing major competition with online stores such as Amazon. What people end up doing is going in retail stores, finding what they want to buy and then find a cheaper purchase of that item online. They call this act, "showrooming." I personally use Amazon to shop all the time. It's really the easiest way to find the best deal. But I must admit that if Best Buy could match the prices (or better yet make them lower) then I would most certainly shop at Best Buy. I do not use Amazon for the convenience alone and I still enjoy leaving the house once and a while and browsing stores. As great as technology is nowadays, I hope the day doesn't come where everyone does everything online and never leaves their computer chair.

I totally agree. But Sad to say, the global society is pushing towards self isolation. but keeping on topic. Yes amazon is good for finding hard to find items. As where best buy has the the better deals on mainstream items. I also read that best buy is planning on following the the way of circuit city in order to increase profits.
ReplyDeletei know my dad says that i should check Amazon first and sometimes it works but i know if you take the price that best buy had online that is the price that i paid but i do agree sometimes Amazon does have the better price
ReplyDelete