Monday, October 22, 2012

Isis Mobile Wallet

Isis is a mobile commerce network founded by three of the nation's biggest wireless carriers -- Verizon Wireless, AT&T and T-Mobile. This "mobile wallet" is an application for smartphones that will allow you to pull out your phone and make purchases at stores rather than using credit cards from your wallet. You can simply hold your phone up to the register and the transaction is complete. It can even be used at subway terminals and the like. On top of that, you can use it to find the best deals and read user reviews on products. To me, this seems like the utmost of convenience. Albeit a little scary that all your financial transactions are done wireless (seems like it would leave you a bit vulnerable), I could see myself taking part in this. 

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting, I don't know if I'd want everything to be done electronically though. Still a nice idea!

    ReplyDelete