Friday, November 16, 2012

Galaxy S III VS iPhone

 
 So apparently the Samsung Galaxy S III has outsold the iPhone 4S in the third quarter. This is interesting news to me because I know so many people (myself included) that have an iPhone. It's an extremely popular smartphone. I had been wondering if there would ever be a phone to take over its place. I got to look at the Galaxy S III up close recently and I have to say it is one slick phone. I can see how it might be more popular. If I had the money I'd definitely have one. Apple's decline is slowly but surely becoming evermore present.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this, I wonder how the iPhone 5 compared to the SIII I heard alot of good things about the Galaxy S III as well but I will always hold my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete